Shop With Confidence
Vehicle showrooms and customer lounges are open and our processes continue to evolve to remain compliant with current NSW Health guidelines and COVID safe practices, while still meeting all your vehicle needs.
The health and safety of our customers and team members has always been, and will continue to be our top priority. We are working to minimise person-to-person contact and we thank you in advance for your patience.
HOW WE DO IT FROM HERE
- Safe On-site Browsing
- Test Drives
- On-site Vehicle Purchasing
- Click & Collect Purchase
- Minimised Contact or Contactless Service
We will continue to offer the high standard of care you've come to expect, and we will continue to be compliant with current operating regulations and NSW Health’s requirements.
If you prefer, we are continuing to offer Click & Collect, where you can purchase your next vehicle from home and we can efficiently deliver your next vehicle safely and in record time.
- Phone pre-appointment
- Virtual product presentation
- Online secure documentation
- Contactless Vehicle Delivery
The information surrounding the COVID business processes is changing rapidly and we are doing our best to remain agile so we can to meet the requirements of all our customers. We will continue to follow the advice of Health Officials and implement alternate arrangements if and when necessary. We are here for you when you are ready and thank you for supporting an Australian family-owned business.
If you have any questions and concerns, please contact the Suttons Customer Care Team who can assist you further.
Here’s some of things we are doing;
- In line with public health orders all Suttons customer facing employees are double COVID vaccinated (or have provided an exemption);
- Mask wearing at all times (as currently required by NSW Public Health Orders);
- Social Distancing implemented across the business;
- We’ve implemented additional cleaning procedures across our departments;
- We’ve also arranged for some of our staff to work from home, where possible, to maintain essential functions;
- We’ve utilising video conferencing tools to minimise movement of and gathering of staff;
- We’re using a Services NSW QR code and asking all visitors to our sites to check in so that we know who is or was on our sites on a particular date, should a case arise;
- We’re monitoring the health and wellbeing of our team with regular updates, supply of extra PPE and cleaning equipment and monitoring staff travel;
- Independent WHS inspections and COVID marshals at every location;
- We’re sanitising vehicles and communal areas regularly;
- We’re following Government recommendations regarding personal hygiene and social distancing;
Confidence Through Contactless
We’re helping you to still connect with our product specialists through our virtual consultations.
Click & Collect
At Suttons we are offering Click & Collect, where you can purchase your next vehicle from home.
Suttons Lifecycle ProgramAt Suttons Subaru Arncliffe, the guest experience is not a department, it is the whole business. Every time you visit a Suttons Subaru dealership, our team will be with you every step of the way and work to ensure that we assist you with all your motoring requirements.
Contactless Test DriveYour health and well-being remain our primary concern. That is why we are offering the Suttons ‘Contactless Test Drive Experience’. Once you are ready to commit, this new service lets you get to know the vehicle on your terms, feeling total peace of mind. With limited contact and enhanced vehicle cleaning, we are taking extra steps so you can relax and enjoy the drive.
*All test drive bookings require confirmation from the dealership, and adherence to Public Health Orders (PHO). Your booking will confirmed by phone and email.